Deep well and assay plates are used for sample collection, in vitro growth chambers and long-term storage. Made of polypropylene, they offer excellent chemical resistance and will withstand temperatures down to -80°C.
2.0mL Deep Well Plate for storage and collection
- Total volume of 2.0mL.
- Round well with the ‘U’ bottom to aid mixing, pelleting, and washing.
- Certified DNase/RNase and Pyrogen free.
- Molded in a high-performance virgin medical grade polypropylene.
- High chemical resistance.
- Class-leading low levels of extractible elements.
- High uniformity from well to well.
- Raised well rims for reliable closing with heat sealing.
- Easy and reliable stacking.
- Temperature range for use -80ºC to 120ºC
- Molded in ISO Class 8 cleanrooms with high levels of automation.
- Sterilized product available on request.
There are no reviews yet.