Automation Trainer QC CalKit Lite
- Characterizes accuracy and precision of volume transfers (100 nL to 1 mL)
- Can be used for hardware calibration of automated liquid handlers and manual pipettors
- Single run, single test; water liquid class; One-time use kit.
- Includes selected liquid handler methods and support
Automation Trainer’s QC CalKit Lite outputs accuracy & precision data, and provides calibration recommendations using similar (and improved) methods, as those found in ISO IWA 15 “Specification and method for the determination of the performance of automated liquid handling systems.”
The CalKit Lite allows for testing of 1 to 384-channel liquid transfers into a microplate. Single run, single test; water liquid class; One-time use kit.
Tartrazine-based dye solutions are made up of well-characterized components which improve consistency and provide (12) twelve-month shelf-life.
- Date First Available : November 29, 2021
- Manufacturer : Automation Trainer
For research use only, not for diagnostic procedures.