GLH™ QC Test Kit™
Good Liquid Handling (GLH) QC Test Kit for Single Channel System
Diluent Preferred: Aqueous
Volume Ranges: Micro, Bulk, Large
99 in stock
Test kits enable you to test automated liquid handlers (robotic pipettes) or manual pipettes at specific volumes in ranges from 100nL to 1.2mL. Volume range choices are a selection of 3 ranges from Nano, Micro, Bulk, and Large. Select a volume range and robot method to order.
Most popular methods are supported and available with kits. For methods not listed for your specific instrument, please add to the list and we will help you with limited support to develop the method you need to test with our kits.
- Reagent Test Dye: QTY 3 of ea. Micro, Bulk, Large
- Reagent References: Included References Alpha, Bata, Gama, Omega. 1 ea Total 4
- 4 troughs for references
- 1 single well reservoir for diluent, 1 reservoir for volume verification test reagent
- Three 96 well microtitter plate(s) with a single lid
- 1 Quick guide
- Warranty activation card will be sent electronically with access to GLH™ Tracker software access for Data analysis and reporting of single channel testing
- Registration and warranty activation and user manual included from website
- Shipping includes Fedex ground 3 day using customer Fedex# provided
- GLHTracker™ Data Analysis/Reporting Software
- GLHTracker 1 month free access with up to 24 replicate analysis and reporting for single channel and 4 test volumes in a 96 well format
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.