Sign up for our Bay Area bootcamp on Thursday, September 14, 2023 by clicking the “Add to Cart” button, and click “View Cart” or “Checkout” by using the shopping bag icon on the top right of the site. Complete the registration by filling your data and proceed to the payment for the booking fee by using your credit card or PayPal (with additional Payment Gateway fee) or by ACH through invoice. The $25.00 will be refunded on the spot on the day of the bootcamp for those who attend. A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly after the payment has been made.
San Francisco Bay Area (3rd Cycle)
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport
250 Gateway Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, United States
Google Map Link
San Diego (4th Cycle)
Bay Area (5th Cycle)
Time and Date
San Francisco Bay Area
Thursday, September 14, 2023
7:30AM – 1:00PM
Duration: 5.5 Hours (Inc. 1 Hour Break)
$750 per person FREE!
We’re glad to announce that the bootcamp will be free of charge!
There will be a $25 deposit to book your spot, which will be refunded on the spot on the day of the bootcamp when you attend the workshop.
Set-up date: one day prior to the event date.
Sponsorship: $1,000 / vendor. Please use the contact form at the bottom to find more details for the sponsorship package.
Topics to include:
- Introduction to liquid handling robots
- Pipetting terminology, issues and techniques
- Robotic liquid handling quality assurance
- Hands-on experience with solutions of varying viscosities.
- Technology for helping you get the most out of your robotic liquid handlers
- PCR integration with liquid handling
- Tentatively Agilent Bravo 96ST with 96 and 384 disposable tips
- SPT Labtech Apricot / Firefly / Dragonfly / Mosquito
- Todaro Robotics MagBeadBot
- Other instruments might be used in the different events based on availability
- Robotic Liquid Handler Technicians
- Sales and Application Specialists
- Service technicians or Engineers
- Robot Maintenance Personnel
- QA-QC Personnel
- Laboratory Automation Engineers
- Laboratory Managers
- Anyone Interested in hands-on experience and training with liquid handling techniques on robots.