Automation Trainer QC Kit
$4,999.00 – $39,999.99
- Characterizes error limits of volume transfers (100 nL to 1 mL)
- Can be used for hardware calibration of automated liquid handlers and manual pipettors
- Includes all required software, hardware, and consumables for 12 months
- Includes selected liquid handler methods and support
Specifications for this item
Automation Trainer’s QC Kit allows users to characterize the error limits of volume transfers, and define calibration recommendations for automated liquid handling platforms or manual pipettors. The Kit includes a USB-powered compact 96 Well Plate Absorbance Reader (fits in a laptop bag or small purse), a Microsoft Surface Pro tablet with software, an Automation Trainer Validation Reference Plate (VRP), an environment sensor, selected liquid handler methods, tested sterile sample dye, and all required labware for 12 months of use.
- Date First Available : November 29, 2021
- Manufacturer : Automation Trainer
- ASIN : B09MR74N62
For research use only, not for diagnostic procedures.
1-Month-Trial Subscription, 12-Month Subscription
90-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Reagent Kits are intended for laboratory research use by trained users. Determination of their suitability for specific end-use is the responsibility of the user, who assumes all liability for loss or damage arising out of the use of the product. Warranty is limited to replacement of defective materials, if returned with authorization, within 1-year of purchase date.