GLH™ QC Kit
Quality Control Kit for testing precision, accuracy, and conducting calibrations of Automated Liquid Handlers in 15 ml-100 ml pillow packs.
Minimal cost per calibration of The Good Liquid Handling GLH™ QC CalKit™ is a highly effective solution for linearity testing, precision & accuracy performance testing, optimization of pipette aspiration and dispense, volume verification, and calibration of Automated Liquid Handlers with reference solutions in fraction of nanoliters through milliliters volume ranges giving you close to zero time consumption in generating a standard curve. Works with any spectrophotometer plate reader and any automated liquid handling instrumentation and pipetting systems.
GLH™ QC CalKit™ is highly cost effective and efficient when compared to existing calibration methods. The GLH Kit is much faster than gravimetric calibration and saves cost when compared to existing photo absorbance based methods.
Cost savings of 50% on average with kits over individual retail pillow packs.
Cost savings of 66% on consumables and our system over other systems in the market.
Test your instrument performance in less than a minute.
Calibrate your instrument in minutes.
Contact our sales or support representatives for application notes and white papers for details.
384, 96, Both
Acetyl Nitrile, Acids(TFA), Alcohols, Aqueous, Blood Serum, Buffers, DMSO, DNA Extracts, Magnetic Beads, Oils, Organic, Solvents(DMF,DCM,DCE), Other, RNA Extracts, Serums
- A Flight Case in various colors
- Optional Absorbance Reader Validation plate, ISO Certified for NIST
- Includes Calibration Solutions – Medically manufactured reagent pillow packs in various volume ranges
- Includes all necessary Automated Liquid Handler Labware for QC -GLH® validated and acceptance tested
- Includes medically manufactured reference solutions
- Included Decontamination solution
- Optional Diluent
- Includes high precision device for references – ISO Certificate sold separately.
- Optional environmental monitoring data logger device with ISO Certificate
- Optional Spectrophotometer and Robot Methods for Automated Liquid Handler
- QC Kit comes with calibration software spreadsheets and support
All products will be medically manufactured and handled with required sterility on request. Shipping and Taxes not included.
- Weight: Light carry on case
- Case Dimensions: fit as carry on luggage
- Accuracy: extremely accurate detection based on instrument(s) and other factors.
- Precision: extremely precise based on instrument(s) and other factors.
- Plate Format: For use with 96 well microtiter plates
- Volume range: Effective for hundreds of nano liters to liters
- Note: Please review our specifications for more details on volume ranges and technology.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.