96-Well Plate Absorbance Reader
- Fits in a backpack or small purse
- Weighs less than 1 kg (900 g) with 3.8″ x 6.1″ footprint
- 96 detection units w/ four standard filters-405, 450, 492, 620 nm
- Photoometric range: 0.0-4.0 OD
- 5 second Read time capability
- Solid-State, maintenance-free
- Applications from ELISA to protein and cell-based assays
The Absorbance 96 Plate Reader is the most compact spectrophotometer on the market with a footprint only slightly larger than a microplate. It delivers precise and accurate results at an affordable price. The reader is compatible with Automation Trainer’s Validation Reference Plate (VRP), and is included in Automation Trainer’s QC Kit. It is manufactured in Germany by Byonoy.
For research use only, not for diagnostic procedures.
1-Month-Trial Subscription, 12-Month Subscription
90-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Reagent Kits are intended for laboratory research use by trained users. Determination of their suitability for specific end-use is the responsibility of the user, who assumes all liability for loss or damage arising out of the use of the product. Warranty is limited to replacement of defective materials, if returned with authorization, within 1-year of purchase date.