PITTCON Short Course: Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
8:30am – 12:30pm Eastern Time
Wed, Mar 20-21, 2019
Instructor: Petar Stojadinovic
Target Audience: The audience is cloud administrators, scientists, lab technicians, Lab Managers, Business managers, Directors that have or are in process of using cloud management systems as Platform, Infrastructure, and software as a service systems with machine learning.
- What is Data Science?
- What is AI?
- What is Machine Learning?
- How to manage your Lab in the cloud?
- What is Big Data?
- What is Iaas? Paas? Saas?
- Benefits and Diminishing returns: How to choose a system
- Hands on Demonstrations and Exercises in Azure
- A review of algorithms for Machine Learning